Crave a slightly sweet and satisfying breakfast? Prep oats in the evening to help power your morning—no cooking required!
- 1/2 lbs apples seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 2 ounces dried cranberries diced
- 1 1/2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Quaker® Old Fashioned Oats dry, uncooked
- 2 cups plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- In a bowl, combine apples, juice, cranberries, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Fold in Quaker® Oats and yogurt. Mix well until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve chilled.
Overnight Oats Alternatives:
- Swap out apples and dried cranberries for a banana or berries with raisins.