Are you looking for healthy and easy weeknight dinners that are packed with flavor? Look no further than this Grilled Lime Chili Cod Fish Tacos recipe. This healthy fish taco recipe will be a big hit with the whole family. Baked cod, shredded cabbage, pico de gallo and queso fresco, wrapped in a flour tortilla.
Servings: 4 Servings
Grilled Lime Chili Cod:
- 4 each cod about 4 oz. each (thawed if frozen)
- 3 Tbsp olive or vegetable oil
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp garlic peeled and minced
- 8 each flour tortilla 6" whole wheat
- 4 fillets Grilled Lime Chili Cod see above
- 1/2 cup Pico de Gallo
- 1 1/2 cup cabbage, shredded or use shredded cole slaw mix
- 2 oz queso fresco crumbled
- Preheat char-grill to medium (or flat-top griddle to 350 F).
- Combine oil, lime juice, chili, cumin, coriander, and garlic. Spread on cod (or toss gently to coat in large resealable bag).
- Cook cod 5 minutes. Turn cod over. Cook until internal temperature reaches 145 F, 4 to 6 minutes.
- For each serving, use 2 tortillas. Add cod, Pico de Gallo, cabbage, and crumbled queso fresco.
- Calories: 250kcal
- Total Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Sodium: 570mg
- Total Carb: 36g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein 25g