Spring is finally here and it's time to enjoy the fresh flavors of the season! We have the perfect recipe for Spring. It works as a brunch, lunch or dinner idea for the whole family: a green goddess flatbread recipe. This easy flatbread recipe combines a basil pesto spread, zucchini, tomatoes, fresh mozzarella slices and arugula on a whole-grain base.
Serving Size: Serves 6
- 1 ea 12″ whole grain flatbread pizza
- 1/4 cup basil pesto sauce
- 1 ea small zucchini thinly sliced
- 1 ea small tomato thinly sliced
- 6 oz fresh mozzarella ball thinly sliced
- 2 cups fresh baby arugula
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- On pizza pan or baking sheet, place flatbread.
- Spread basil pesto sauce to the edges of the flatbread.
- Evenly top flatbread with zucchini, tomato and mozzarella slices. Top with a handful of fresh arugula.
- Bake until crust is browned and cheese is bubbly, about 6-8 minutes. Cut and enjoy