Sheet pan dinners are a busy cook’s best friend. They’re easy to prepare, quick to bake in the oven and cleanup is a snap. This recipe is for sheet pan chicken fajitas. Serve chicken and veggie filling family-style in warm tortillas (or try them over rice!) with your favorite toppings.
Serving Size: Serves 8
- 1lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion cut into strips
- 2 bell peppers cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pkg McCormick® Fajitas Seasoning Mix
- 8 six-inch flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Toss chicken and vegetables with oil in large bowl. Sprinkle with Seasoning Mix; toss to coat.
- Spread chicken and vegetables evenly on large foil-lined shallow baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender.
- Spoon mixture into tortillas. Serve with assorted toppings, if desired such as salsa, guacamole, shredded cheese, cilantro and chopped tomatoes.
- Calories: 240 kcal
- Total Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 40mg
- Sodium: 590mg
- Total Carb: 25g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 16g