Just in time for Valentine's Day, you can now have the perfect, healthier version of chocolate cake in just 5 minutes with the help of your favorite coffee mug. And with the addition of chickpeas and almond milk, you don't have to feel guilty about indulging in an extra piece...or mug.
Serving Size: Serves 4
- 1 cup chickpeas, canned, rinsed, drained
- 3 Tbsp honey
- ½ cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 4 Tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 4 Tbsp almond flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp shredded coconut (optional)
- Blend chickpeas, honey, almond milk, and vanilla in a blender or food processor until smooth. Then add flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder and blend again until combined.
- Divide between four microwave-safe mugs.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and any optional toppings on top of each mug.
- Microwave on medium power for 2-3 minutes
- Let cool, and then enjoy!
- Calorie 200 kcal
- Total Fat 7 g
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 105 mg
- Total Carb 32 g
- Dietary Fiber 5g
- Sugar 17 g
- Protein 7g