Visiting Hours & Policies
The visiting guidelines outlined below have been developed to promote a safe, therapeutic environtment for all patients in the hospital.
Inpatient units: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
NOTE: In certain cases, special arrangements can be made to extend visiting hours. Please ask your nurse for additional details.
General Guidelines for Visitors
- Visitor passes are required to visit patient rooms. Visitor passes are conveniently available upon arrival at the hospital front desk.
- For safety and security, no more than two visitors are allowed in a patient’s room at one time.
- While visiting loved ones please be considerate of other patients.
- Visits to the Intensive Care Unit are limited to immediate family members and 10 minutes per hour.
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted to visit patients.
- Children should not be left in the lobby without adult supervision.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. Thank you for adhering to the rules in place for the benefit of our community of medical professionals, guests and patients.